No best sellers at this time
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $ 1.20.
Our New foam lance body is made of solid brass, which ensures that is extremely strong and durable.Most of the internal components are also made of solid brass, with the rest comprising stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon. With the exception of the Karcher (K) option, all of the fittings are made of either solid brass or stainless steel and connect to the injector head either directly or via a short stainless steel extension pipe. The adjustable foaming tip is made of heavy-duty nylon (as is the Karcher (K) fitting), while the generously-sized bottle is made from chemically-resistant high-density polyethene (HDPE). The solid brass piston assembly offers highly flexible dilution rate adjustability via a large top-mounted control dial, which allows you to fine-tune the thickness of foam produced (clockwise for thicker foam, anti-clockwise for thinner foam). You'll be amazed by the performance of the Oakey’s Foam Lance, and once you have adopted it into your wash routine you won't look back. Note that as long as you flush it out properly after each use (see the How To Use section) and don't damage the piston assembly (by forcibly turning the control dial beyond its stops), our Foam Lance should give you years of trouble-free use. However, it is worth stripping it down carefully and cleaning after using.
1. Connect the fitting/ adapter to the foam lance.
2. Fill the liquid bottle with a defined amount of shampoo. The snow foam depends on the concentration of the product. The top knob can also adjust the snow foam if necessary.
3. Attach the foam lance to pressure gun, spray foam all over the car, keep the foam to stay about 5 minutes.
4. Clean the car with a water pressure gun, wipe remaining foam with a sponge if possible.
5. Dry the car appropriately.
6. To ensure it works properly next time and increase the service life of foam lance, please clean out the lance and liquid bottle after used every time.
Do not let the snow foam completely dry on the car
Do not apply the pressure washer too close to the car, keep it about 1 metre away at all times
Do not use a high-pressure setting as this can cause the paint to get damaged
Always rinse and clean your foam lance with water after use. This will make sure the nozzle does not get blocked with leftover foam.
Max Pressure (bar) - 220 bar
Max Pressure (p.s.i) - 3200 PSI
Max Flow 20 L/min